- Since I last posted about my oldest 1st field trip we've had Halloween! It was FUN!!
- Christian has gotten HUGE! Is full on walking, running, jumping and dancing!
- Johnpaul is getting so smart at school and is really taking on his role of Biggest Brother. He's a huge help.
- Nathaniel just turned 3! Got his stats back from his check up he's 95th % both hight and weight!
- Oh and he jammed paper up his nose, it took me two nurses and the doctor trying to get it out. No dice he served it to us! She said he is the strongest kids she has ever seen LOL!!
- I've gotten back into my size 8 Jeans!! Woo Hoo!!! Still working on my goal.... I'll settle for another 10 pounds at this rate.
- My Campaign to Clean the house has flopped. I'll get back to it. Really I will.
- Thanksgiving has gone down, it was YUMMY!
- Christmas is coming and I'm not ready
- Oh and I found a mouse too!!! A dead one.
I think that pretty much brings me up to speed.
It's been a whirl wind of crazy. I miss my blog... I love my blog and have been neglecting it. Lame lame lame.
But I'm back... Yay! Just in time for the big Christmas Holiday!
Any big plans??