Julie Whaley. Powered by Blogger.

I Heart Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

gDiaper Try

Okay... So a little late. I have 3 kids. Johnpaul is 4.25 already potty trained :o) Nathaniel is 2.5 and almost potty trained. We just gotta get him turned around on the seat (he sits backwards) then he'll be done.
Then I come to Christian. He's going on 10 months old. Obviously he'll be in diapers for a bit.

He's a sensitive baby. He gets a lot of rashes so I thought hummmm... I have heard from friends that with cloth this is a lot less. So what the heck. Years ago I diapered a kid I had in my care with cloth it was lame but this was back in the diaper pin days. These new fangled diapers they have now don't use pins. So it'll give it a try right? Maybe save some money for a change!!

The other Awesome added benefits I hope for are us not adding more to are already hurting planet. If I can help by doing this major Bonus!!
So I went online and tried to find some where I could walk in and buy them to try. Nope... At least no where I could find. Babies R Us has them but not in stores. Target has them but also not in stores. So I resorted to online sources. I ordered them off of Amazon.com
I got This

And These

Wish me Luck.... They arrive Thursday. I'll give it the Old College Try!! Moms who have experience with this.... Help me succeed and give me tips. Tip are WELCOME.


Vote For The Reason for my Insanity
Please Click and Vote!!!
 400px Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. I have to giggle because I believe I tried to sell you on these months ago, lol. Think of all the money you could have saved :)

    You should check out GFlappers for cloth inserts http://www.nappyshoppe.com/store/gdiapers-and-gflappers%C2%99-c-125.html?zenid=bf3da0d59b5158311382ab5d97f2eeec

    Worth every penny! We had to double up on the gClothes because they are so thin but the gFlappers were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Angie on the gFlappers, I'll check em out.

    Yeah you and about 12 other people have been talking to me throughout my entire career of Mommy hood a long 4 1/2 years about this.

    My late experience of cloth was with PINS. Pins suck so that was pretty much why.

    But this still would have never worked with Johnpaul. It would have with Nate.

    How old was Addison when you started using them??

    Again thanks for the tip.
    You should come out some time.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was scared of cloth, too. Addie was about 10 months old when we started, too so you're not alone. My only previous experience was with the pre-folds and pins and rubber pants and that just didn't seem like something I could do.

    We should hang out. I need to plan something for an afternoon though. Morning meet-ups are killer with the traffic.

    ReplyDelete

I Heart Comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My Reason, my Life , my Love

My Big Boy Johnpaul Thomas

My Big Boy Johnpaul Thomas
Born March 29th 2006 He's my Master Negotiator and Helper
This little man is my baby in training. He gave me the greatest honor of changing my life and title forever. He made me Mom. He made me important.

It has been a short four years that have blurred past of sword fights, super heroes and laughs.

Johnpaul is a Big Brother ask any one he doesn't take his title lightly.

One of my most favorite of many amazing attributes of Johnpaul is his idea of Honor Love and Family. He is a awesome little boy. I look forward in watching him grow.

My Big & Naughty Nathaniel Jacob

My Big & Naughty Nathaniel Jacob
Born November 21st 2007 He's my Determined Problem Solver
This guy was worry from within the whom. At week 15 I started to bleed. We were loosing him. It was that day this sweet one even before breathing air taught me one of my most precious life lessons.. patience.

Before I had little but while pregnant with him I was on strict bed rest for 172 days. I was more than worth it.

My image of him was he was the most Determined person.. boy was I right. He will because of this be anything he wants. Greatness is in his future.

Nathaniel is loving, sweet and considerate. He can melt your worst day with his smile.

My sweet baby Christian Michael

My sweet baby Christian Michael
Born September 10th 2009 He is my Big Snuggler
This little love. He's my last but in no where my least. He was not planned but was very welcome. He was an Anniversary Gift the best kind ever. Christian doesn't talk yet or walk but I can already tell he's a big thinker.

He is always watching. I can't wait to see how his personality unfolds... but at the same time hope he takes his sweet time. He is my baby, my last and I'd like to keep him sdmall for a bit ;o)

Music I like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP